Bestfriends Sangeet

Wedding has always been an extravanza and extra exciting affair in India. I personally get very excited when it come to Shaaadi, I love each and every part of it whether for relatives to gossiping like aunties to Shaaadi ka khana to Shoppingg. And when it comes to my best friends wedding it will be like a festival for me. We both always plan for each other wedding. I know girls love to talk about their wedding(hehehe).
 

Acha ok let’s just stick to the topic deciding what to wear on your best friend’s sangeet is not as easy as it should be. Or may be it is and we just make it complicated!

Either way, you know you don’t want to go out of the way, but also don’t want to look like the lost daughter of a MOTI AUNTY. Basically you want to lie somewhere between the “who does she think she is? Or did anyone tell her that she is attending a wedding? Or ohh gosh she is superhot!!


Well I have some options as a backup and I think it will be usefull to you as well. I found an amazing website Zorkamart which has an eccentric collection of designer outfits that you will love to wear and the most amazing part of this website is it provides you with the amazing discounts and your mail will be floded with offers. I personally recommend zorkamart ShoppingHumse.













Well not discussing much Here  are my personal favorites that you will love to wear in your best Friends sangeet.
Rock your friends Sangeet wearing these outfit.
Do let me know what’s your favorite pick in the comment Section below.
And yes you can shop for your favorite Sangeet Dress only @zorkamart
Till then Happy Reading And Happy Shopping!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Choker

Movies for the Fashion Divas!

Different Ways to Drape Sarees!!